Disney Parks Blog recently shared their must-have family experiences in honor of the release of the Disney+ Original Movie Cheaper by the Dozen. Think you can guess the best experiences according to Disney?
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: For those looking for a “home cooked meal”, this is the perfect place for a family restaurant. There are so many comfort foods available here like buttermilk cheddar biscuits, cornbread and mickey waffles for breakfast.
- Disney Enchantment at Magic Kingdom: What day at Walt Disney World is complete without seeing magical fireworks in the sky? Not only are the fireworks amazing, but the projections not only on Cinderella’s Castle but also on Main Street USA will wow families around the world.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: There are so many things to do with the family at Typhoon Lagoon. From waterslides to North America’s largest wave pool, you can spend time in the sun and cool off in the Central Florida heat.
- Disney World at Disney Springs: Did you know that Disney Springs has the largest Disney store in the world? You’ll be able to find everything you’re looking for in World of Disney, including some of your favorite 50th Anniversary merchandise. You will get the perfect keepsake for all your family members.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: No matter your age, Toy Story is a classic movie that kids and adults love. You can take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash or enjoy the Alien Swirling Saucers. If you’re looking for a great quick-service dining option, Woody’s Lunch Box is a great choice for the whole family.
- Harmonious at EPCOT: For Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, EPCOT has launched its new nighttime spectacular Harmonious. Disney uses music and stories from around the world to share a nighttime fireworks display unlike anything your family has seen before.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Families can discover this incredible land that celebrates magic and nature. There are two adventures, one being Na’vi River Journey and the second being Avatar Flight of Passage. Also be sure to visit this land after dark for a completely different change of scenery.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: This is the first Mickey Mouse-inspired ride at a Disney park. Families can board with Goofy, your engineer for this fun adventure.
- Stay at a Disney Resort: There are so many different Walt Disney World resorts to choose from and when you stay you don’t even have to leave the property. Your room and resort are all Disney-themed, and families can stay in the magic for their entire vacation.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Families can sit down and enjoy a guided tour of an African savannah. You will be home to 34 species living on 110 acres of land. Have those cameras ready because you never know what you’ll see.
- Drawn to Life by Cirque du Soleil at Disney Springs: It’s a sight like nothing you’ve ever seen before. You will see the wonder and beauty of Disney Animation combined with Cirque du Soleil. There’s so much going on all around that you won’t even know where to look. Prepare to be surprised.
- Classic Disney Attractions at Magic Kingdom: While there are so many new additions all around Walt Disney World Resort, make sure you and your family enjoy the classics. Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise are must-sees. You also can’t forget “It’s a Small World”, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and Mad Tea Party!.
- Rémy’s Ratatouille adventure at EPCOT: The number one must-see for families according to Disney Parks Blog is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. This attraction opened for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World. It’s based on the popular Disney and Pixar movie Ratatouille and you won’t want to miss it.