Menashe & Sons Jewelers, a 48-year-old company in the heart of West Seattle Junction, has two new positions open for salespeople with excellent customer service skills and a love of jewelry. We are a family owned store that takes pride in high quality jewelry and treats everyone who walks into our store with the utmost respect and kindness.
One position is full-time at 40 hours / week and the other part-time at 25-28 hours / week. Both positions will require you to work certain Saturdays.
In this role, you will:
* use your outgoing personality to greet everyone who walks through the door
* build lasting relationships with customers
* provide positive customer shopping experiences
* listen to each customer and give the best service on their terms
help with styling
* know our inventory so well that you can find and make suggestions for what the customer is looking for
* work autonomously within a small tight-knit team
* process sales transactions
* maintain a tidy appearance throughout the store
* present promotions and opportunities to customers
* look for opportunities to ask for quick interviews with people who have purchased jewelry for special occasions: engagements, anniversaries, anniversaries and other milestones in life, and forward their contact details to our marketing manager
To be eligible, you must have the following:
* excellent customer service skills
* an understanding of social media to contribute to our social media presence
* the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* sales and jewelry knowledge preferred, although we are the right candidate
* dedicated team member with a positive attitude
* the ability to multitask
* the possibility of working on certain Saturdays
Our opening hours are: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Saturday 10.05 a.m. The working day begins at 8:30 am and ends approximately half an hour after closing. We provide employees with parking.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume to [email protected] with 4-5 points explaining why you would make a good choice.
We look forward to hearing from you!